top of page
Couple with Mobile Phone

who can i contact for a referral

Referral agencies will need to let us know the following details:

Your name and address

How many adults and children are in the household

Details of any special dietary requirements

Lincolnshire Social Services - Holmleigh, Foundry Street, Horncastle, LN9 6AQ 

 Tel: 01522 554644


Citizens Advice East Lindsey 

Tel: 03444 111 444

Age UK Lindsey  The Old School House, Manor House Street, Horncastle, LN9 5HF

Stepchange - Debt advice

Acas - Employment law

Children's Links

Most local schools, churches and doctors' surgeries should be able to help.

We accept referrals from any professional agency.


If you have difficulty paying your fuel bills follow this 

Kettle on Gas Stove
bottom of page